For over 10 years we have been supporting men in early recovery with safe and sober housing. We believe it is in the setting of sober living that you can focus and succeed with others on 12 Steps to Recovery, work, and/or school.
Through the support and structure of our sober living program, along with your commitment to sobriety, you will be ready for the rewarding life of sobriety and a “New Spirit” for life!
New Spirit Homes and it’s affiliates are Minnesota’s largest provider of Residential Sober Housing. Our client’s success helps us to grow and continue our mission of service.
Why Choose New Spirit Homes?
- Over 10 years of supporting men in their success in early recovery
- Every home has a house manager and assistant for a structured sober living environment
- Sober Living program approved by the nation’s leading treatment centers
- Employment assistance with a large network of employers OK with all backgrounds and criminal history
- Peer support groups and weekly house meetings
- Close to AA/NA meetings and employment
- Sober living requirements to support early recovery including:
- Strict enforcement of sobriety in all houses
- Required AA and NA meetings and sponsor interaction
- Support in a relapse situation for safety and access to appropriate level of care for sobriety
Your monthly program fee includes:
- Support for your sobriety in one of the most successful recovery “sober” homes in the Twin Cites
- Fully furnished home with large flat screen TV in living and entertainment rooms
- Room of your choice (subject to availability)
- All utilities paid including electricity, heat, water, and garbage. All homes have air conditioning!
- Digital local programming and thousands of TV shows and movies through a Hulu Live TV account in each house
- High Speed Business Class Internet with free wi-fi and unlimited streaming
- Cleaning supplies
- Sheets and bedding, if needed
- On-site FREE laundry
- Assistance with local job placement and career building
- Neighborhood: South Central Minneapolis
- Monthly Fees: $550-875
- Deposit: $300-$500
- Phone Number: (612) 991-1534
- Primary Contact: Intake Coordinator
- Website: http://new-spirit-homes.com/