Safe Haven Sober Houses in St. Paul (Summit Hill)
Safe Haven Sober Houses serve as a safe and secure location for individuals in recovery. We provide a beautiful location in the heart of the recovery community, which helps promote a healthy manner of living. The homes allow a space to grow and experience a healthy connected lifestyle while continuing to enrich sobriety.
- Onsite live in house manager
- 7 bedrooms (10 available beds)
- 2 Full kitchens
- TV’s and Wifi on each floor
- Free Laundry services
- Within walking distance of public transportation
- 2 cats and 1 dog
- Commitment to a minimum of six-month stay
- Active participation in AA or NA, including at least 3 meetings per week
- Must find employment at a minimum of 25hrs per week. School, volunteering, aftercare programs or a combination of the three are acceptable.
- Obtain and be working with a sponsor
- Service commitment weekly
- Weekly house meetings and house chores
- Mandatory Sunday dinner